Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- Contact details including email address, business address and telephone number;
- Website (if applicable);
- Demographic information such as postcode/zip code; Preferences and opinions; and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- To verify your identity;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- To allow Site users to contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- For market research and business development including website development;
- Marketing including direct marketing;
- To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- To send you communications; and
- To send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- For the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- To credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- To courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- To third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we would seek to maintain confidentiality.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: We will deal with all requests for access to personal information on a case-by-case basis. In some cases, we may refuse to give you access to personal information we hold about you. This includes, without limitation, circumstances where giving you access:
- would be unlawful (for example, where a record which contains personal information about you is subject to a claim for legal professional privilege by one of our clients);
- would have an unreasonable impact on another person’s privacy;
If we refuse to give you access to personal information, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information you provide us is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information which you think is inaccurate. If you would like to amend any of your details or the information you have provided to us, you can contact us using our contact details provided in this policy.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
Storage and security
Cookies & web beacons
Links to other websites
For questions and notices, please contact us at:
WICME Pty Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Last Updated: 07 December, 2020